- Holy Cross started 7-7 during the 2005 and 2003 seasons (since 1996).
- Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after recording 10 or fewer assists.
- The Crusaders set season highs for blocks and turnovers.
- The last time HC recorded at least 10 blocks was Dec 22, 2011 against San Francisco.
- Holy Cross has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 8 games.
- Jordan Stevens recorded a team season high in assists with 6.
- Dave Dudzinski tallied a team season high in blocks with 4.
- Dave Dudzinski accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Dave Dudzinski and Malcolm Miller) accounted for 53.1% of the rebounds.
- Dave Dudzinski has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 8 times in 14 games this season.
- Dave Dudzinski has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Phil Beans.
- Austin Morgan recorded a team season high in steals with 5.
- Armani Cotton accounted for 32.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Armani Cotton and Justin Sears) accounted for 43.1% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (21) than the starters (18).
- The bench recorded more points (37) than the starters (24).
- Armani Cotton has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 15 games this season.
- Austin Morgan set a career high with 5 steals.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Armani Cotton's career.
- Armani Cotton recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014